Patagonia

Four intrepid women departed last weekend on Lyn Taylor's Adventure tour to Patagonia.
A quick post from Jan
Wonderful day trip with Maria from Trips and Tours. Excellent commentary and we were so well looked after. All good thanks Lyn. Off again tomorrow. The Argentinian wine great. Jan.

Hi Lyn. Back home again. A few hiccups with plane delays then lost baggage but made it eventually. We had the most awesome holiday and everything went so smoothly. The organisation and professionalism of everyone involved was really second to none. All the accommodation was well thought out and of a good standard. The holiday has done me the world of good and I feel like a new person, after losing my husband so very suddenly and unexpectedly last year I was in a haze and with this holiday, it has made me come alive again, so a big Thankyou.